FC Tells Da Truth FC Tells Da Truth

umm

this was nothing, Hitler Santa that's what you came up with. It was just nothing I don't even know what to say to that... i'm finding less and less reasons to come to this site...

Catoblepas responds:

good

A Very PS3 Christmas A Very PS3 Christmas

humor and swearing are different things

it wasn't funny, every "joke" was just a worked up 13 year old talking about dicks. Swears do not = funny

The iPhone Shuffle The iPhone Shuffle

meh

was okay coulda been longer and just more, this in no way deserves the top ranked spot tho. Would of been better if it just kept going for a bit longer, get some more jokes in there.

Legend of Miyamoto Legend of Miyamoto

i dont get it

I dont get this, its a good concept but in reality its just a sub par sprite movie

Mario And Sonic Mario And Sonic

slow framerate

24 fps no more no less

COGS OF WAR 2 COGS OF WAR 2

ummm

This flash rocks and I dont need to say that. I'm just wondering why so many people are talking about the first one, THERE WAS NO FIRST ONE! its called cogs 2 becasue its spoofing gears 2, this is not a sequal!!! likes this guy who jsut posted "the voices werent as good as the first one" there was no first one lol.

JohnnyUtah responds:

first rule of newgrounds is nobody talks about cogs of war 1

GunChest Episode 03_02 GunChest Episode 03_02

cool

i have no idea what just happend but it was bad ass

With My Mind's Madness With My Mind's Madness

the shit

This is one of my favorite flashs on newgrounds now, I just love the part with the cross wicked idea. You can expect daily 5's from me for a while.

Super Mario bros Z ep.7 Super Mario bros Z ep.7

sweet

I've been waiting forever for this! im glad its finally here and that your making more but obviously hoping for less talk more action, story is good but only when you can listen to the story and dont have to read it. keep it up 5/5

Power Star 4.5 Power Star 4.5

good stuff

best part was when they were slapping each other but still warped over the pit.